Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

"mir geht's gut", sagte der Clown und malte sich mit Lippenstift ein Lächeln über seine Tränen.

I had lots of scars. They healed, but there were always some wounds left. Then you came and teared them all up. Not always on purpose. Maybe by accident, but that doesn't make any difference in the end. The thing you really need is just help. A doctor who sows everything together again.... thank you for the first comment. I know this isn't going to be a highly rated blog, but I'm not going to count the followers. In fact, I can't. I haven't got any. But I don't mind. And don't you dare follow me because you feel sorry for me. No thanks.
I know this isn't a very nice topic. But it's an important topic everybody ignores
Nobody talks about it but half the world is actually effected.

My doctor told me I had depressions a year ago. A lady I knew hung herself and I never really got over it. And no, please don't tell me something like I shouldn't be sad and everyone will die or everything will be okay. I know it won't !! I sometimes just want somebody who grabs my hand and holds it until I finish crying. The weather is really nice outside and at the best of times, I wonder how I could ever be sad. But then I fall into my depressive mood again. If I think back years ago, I can recognise my behavior
It hasn't changed and maybe you'd think I'm stupid. But I'm not. I try to look sad so someone notices. But I don't really know what the matter is with me. Sometimes I hope a teacher would notice. I've also tried to hurt myself with a pair of scissors but it didn't work and I already regret it.

I think my best friend reads these texts too. I feel sorry for her, though. I don't think she knew all this for she lives a long time away from me. We met on a kids site on the internet. Our parents don't know and we're arguing a bit at the moment. Or we did. No idea. Don't ask me. It's just all a bit much for me. I like school & I spend all day there. I'm actually second-best in form but it's quite stressing although I almost only get As oder Bs (in Germany: 1s or 2s)... but I learn for  couple of subjects so it is quite tricky. I got to know my bff a couple of years ago, but I was different there. People change, and she's got no chance to see me in real. Well, I don't want to exaggerate. But I just want to make clear that I don't seem sad to people I think. But I try to make clear I'm not fine.

Thanx for reading. ♡

3 Kommentare:

  1. Cela semble compliqué avec ta copine mais je suis sûre qu'elle pense aussi que c'est compliqué. Tu peux parler à elle ou tu peux écrire une lettre pour ta copine. Je suis sûre qu'elle l'aime. Pourquoi est-ce que vous avons disputé?

    Tu n'as pas raison de te blesser. Tu as raison d'être contente. Je sais que ce n'est pas facile mais tu dois essaier.

    Je ne sais pas parce que tu ne peux pas commenter. Je vais regarder à la probleme. Aussi j'aime ton blog. Les photos sont très belles! La texte m'a touché. C'est très triste mais je crois que tu peux changer quelque chose!

    Bisous,
    Aimée-Luce

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Salut :)
      Je ne veux pas te dire pourquoi nous nous avons disputées parce que tout le monde peut le voir ;)

      Oui, j'essaie d'être contente et quand je fais ce que j'aime, je ne suis plus triste. Je vais un peu meilleux maintenant.

      J'espère que tu peux trouver la raison pourquoi je ne peux pas écrire des commentaires... ^^

      Quel âge est-ce que tu as?

      Bises,
      always xx

      Löschen
    2. Coucou!
      J'ai 15 ans et toi? J'ai trouvé la raison pourquoi tu ne peux pas écrire des commentaires.

      Bisous,
      Mimi

      Löschen

Wenn du den Post aufmerksam gelesen hast, darfst du gerne hier deinen Senf dazu geben. Dies zeigt nämlich, dass du den Post gelesen hast! :-) Bitte beachte : Spam oder Beleidigungen werden unwiderruflich gelöscht, also versuche es gar nicht erst.