Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015

Life as a fighter ♥

I might as well just through my life in the bin. Every day, thoughts I want to disappear cross my mind. I was always a fighter, but at the moment I just can't figure out a way for a day without sadness. I make it even worse writing it down because I actually ignore it over the day - but with that headache pounding in my sad and tired head, I really have to admit it's there. I want to stay alive. I do, believe me. But people who don't experience these feelings can't imagine how I'm feeling. I just want these thoughts to go away. I'm too bored at school to be bothered with other things than broken friendships and death. Nobody knows but I try to look sad at school so somebody knows... but nobody notices. Except I tthink my very best friend would. But only shortly, she lived on the other side of the world and I have to keep her as a secret...

Please, I do not want any charity. I'm only writing this to get my mind sorted. Thanks for reading and I'd love some comments. So if you've got a bit of time and you're bored, start typing!
I'm also not going to.tell you my name, but I can tell you I'm thirteen and come from Germany.



3 Kommentare:

  1. Coucou!
    Je pense que c'est très difficile mais je suis sûre que tu veux faire une solution. Je ne suis pas très bien en anglais mais je connais tout. J'éspére que tu veux faire une solution. D'accord, c'est difficile et beaucoup de monde ne connais pas cette sentiment. Et c'est bon aussi. Tu veux accepter cela.

    Écris-moi tes nouvelles!

    Bisous,
    Aimée-Luce

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Salut Aimée-Luce,
      Merci beaucoup pour ton commentaire! J'apprends un peu de français à l'école, alors j'ai pu compris ton message.
      Je suis désolée, mais je ne peux pas te répondre sur ton blog parce qu'on ne peut pas *click* sur le *button* pour écrire un commentaire... :oo
      Maintenant, comme il fait beau souvent, je vais un peu mieux. J'étais très contente de lire ton message et j'espère que tu vas me répondre ou me donner ton adresse d'e-mail. Alors, juste si tu veux.
      Contacte-moi encore ♥
      There.is.always.x@gmail.com
      :)

      Löschen
  2. Sehr schöner Post! Und ein toller Spruch <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du den Post aufmerksam gelesen hast, darfst du gerne hier deinen Senf dazu geben. Dies zeigt nämlich, dass du den Post gelesen hast! :-) Bitte beachte : Spam oder Beleidigungen werden unwiderruflich gelöscht, also versuche es gar nicht erst.